Monday, August 28, 2006

Monday - meeting art

What do I look forward to: large, rambling meetings that give me time to draw the people involved, but today there were none of those. Which scene would I have drawn today had I had the time? Probably the double-management meeting of my two bosses in transition. IT was a very dilbert meeting with the one "interim boss" who had been my boss for a month having a management meeting with my new-for-only-a-week boss. The 2 of them for the 4 of us "managers". Here's an older drawing that gives a similar feeling - although at least one of the bosses wasn't standing in front of us.
sketch072cropx
The week starts and I am wishing it away to get to the weekend. Time to paint this weekend. I am perusing flickr, getting inspired by much of the art and reading many artists' blogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home