Monday, February 04, 2008

The miniskirt


miniskirt P2021913
Originally uploaded by rudisillart.

we had another figure drawing marathon yesterday. These marathon days are so much fun. I can't explain it. I only wish that I could have done it all day.

This ink wash drawing is from the last marathon in November. Most of the figure drawings are nude, although this one isn't. Costumes are fun sometimes. Later this week I'll be positing some from yesterday.

If you want more info about figure drawing groups, the history of it in the bay area, how to start your own, and more! check out Peter Steinhart's book - The Undressed Art: Why We Draw

http://www.amazon.com/Undressed-Art-Why-We-Draw/dp/1400041848

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is really cool! Makes me want to go change my clothes! lol

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home