Monday, January 12, 2009

Tea Garden temples


Tea Garden temples P1112151x
Originally uploaded by rudisillart.
Saturday was the first sketch crawl of the year, although it was actually Sketch Crawl #21. The San Francisco folks gathered in Golden Gate Park and met at the end of the day at the DeYoung Museum. I started at 11:30 and ended at 4pm. I did 5 drawings for the day and spent the most time on this one. I actually added some of the washes later when I got home.

This is a drawing I did in the Japanese Tea Garden. It was the only ink drawing that I added color. Learn more about sketch crawl at the Flickr sketch crawl Pool or www.sketchcrawl.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Kitten said...

OMG! This is absolutely beautiful and breathtaking! I love it! -Mary

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home