Friday, March 16, 2007

Morning ops meeting


sk061c ops meeting
Originally uploaded by rudisillart.

this is one of my favorite little meeting sketches. Ultimately it will become a painting (in my "The Meeting" series). the people in these 20 minute meetings were an eclectic group but for a short time in the mornings we checked-in about the new issues and shared a couple laughs. the guy in the hood seemed to be perpetually "waking up". I hope the final painting will capture the crisp simplicity of this drawing and convey all the feelings of each participant.

See my "The Meeting" set of drawings on Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rudisillart/sets/72157594323088888/

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger singinghawk said...

I've bookmarked you and will return. Your work is stunning.

I am interested in finding out more about where you show your work...the art venues out here in Oakland.

Thanks and Kind Regards,

Ana

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home